How Egyptian Girls Ride Taxis, Explained in GIFs
1. Okay, time to take a taxi home. Must look serious so they know better than to kidnap me.
2. Where are all the taxis? And why don’t I have guy friends who can drive me home? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY LIFE?
3. I wonder if I should call an ex to drive me. No, no, let’s not do that.
4. Finally! Found one!
5. Did I make a note of what his license number is? No. Great. If he kidnaps me I’m screwed.
6. He doesn’t look like he would kidnap a person. He’s old. But still, they say the older ones are the perverts.
7. WHY IS HE TAKING THAT TURN?! I DON’T KNOW THAT TURN.
8. Okay, I’m going to keep my phone ready to call and scream for help just in case.
9. Never mind, I know this street. He’s not kidnapping me. False alarm.
10. I wish I could take a nap since the ride seems to be taking forever. But I don’t want to give him any ideas. Must stay awake.
11. WHY DID HE JUST MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME? DOES HE WANT ME?
12. I panic way too much. It’s probably nothing.
13. Maybe I need to call a guy friend and tell him I’m on my way home so that the driver knows I have people who can save me. Just in case.
14. Thank God we are getting closer. I just want this nightmare to end.
15. Okay, here we are. Now to pay.
16. SHIT, his meter wasn’t working. I’m going to have to improvise.
17. I think this amount of money is enough. Let’s hope he doesn’t argue.
18. He’s taking the money..he’s not glaring at me. Now to casually step outside.
19. There we go.
20. I think he’s starting to drive off…
21. He drove off! YES! ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL RIDE!